About the company
“Voltas” was established in 1992 in Klaipėda, Lithuania. We offer design, installation, start-up and adjustment and maintenance of electrical engineering solutions for both newly constructed and renovated facilities in the Baltic region.
Currently, the company has over 80 highly skilled employees, whose competence is constantly improved by participating in workshops and by practical application of knowledge.
- Lithuanian Ministry of Environment certificate No. 0326, giving the right to design and construct buildings;
- The State Energy Inspectorate under the Lithuanian Ministry of Energy certificate No. E-0208, allowing the operation of electrical equipment and certificate No. EI-0288, allowing the installation of electrical equipment;
- Quality management system ISO 9001;
- The environment management system ISO 14001;
- Employee safety and health management system ISO 45001.
Customer satisfaction is our biggest asset. Therefore, in order to be the best company in its field, we pay special attention to quality, professional work and reliability. Those are the values that we use in our daily work and it translates to the continuous growth of the number of our customers and partners. We are always close to the customers ready to advise, help, solve problems in a timely manner and find the best solutions for them.
We are a strong team with an extensive work experience. We strive to keep impeccable quality of our services by improving our processes, skills and knowledge. We continue to devote special attention to staff training, implementation of new technological solutions and purchases of new equipment.
We hope that our professionalism, efficiency and attentiveness will earn your respect and trust.
Thank you for choosing professionals – “Voltas”!